Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"all my thoughts and the heart talks"

Did you guys ever keep a journal? Like most ladies, as a youngster, I kept a diary full of girlish ramblings (side note: now, I really wonder what happened to it...how embarassing).

These days it seems almost foreign to write with pen and paper as opposed to typing on a keyboard. Still, the romance of a handwritten journal still moves me.

Currently enjoying writing in this nifty journal gifted to me by my dear friend L. Ah, she knows me too well!

(image courtesy rare device)

Looking for your own new journal?

Check out this cool rainbow colored option with a pretty braided closure


or this neat journal made out of an old painting on canvas.

Very inspiring indeed!

(images courtesy anthropologie and oh happy day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment