Tuesday, September 17, 2013

batch nashville


Have you guys heard of Batch Nashville?

I recently stumbled across their website and let's just say I'm picking up what they're laying down.

The concept? Each month Batch will deliver a box of local goodies right to your door. Ingredients, confections and other artisan products from local purveyors are pulled together for the company's themed monthly deliveries.


September's batch featured a "Rise and Shine" theme and included purveyors such as Haulin' Oats, our friend Rob at Garage Coffee Company, pancake mix from My Friend Who Loves to Cook, Dozen Bakery, TrueBee Honey, etc. Here's a peek at their cute packaging:



I'm bummed to have missed September's batch and October's is already sold out. Getting my order in for November now. Wouldn't these boxes make a thoughtful gift?

Check out Batch's website here.

(images via batch and style blueprint)

No comments:

Post a Comment