Friday, September 27, 2013

friday fun


Today is one of those beautiful September days that makes me long for fall to arrive all summer long. Fall is hands down the best season. When else can you justify the purchase of 3 mini pumpkins at the market I ask you? When?

It's been a bustling week and I can hardly wait for the clock to hit 5. In the meantime, here is a little bit of randomness making this Friday my favorite.



*S and I snuck away for a cozy date night at Lockeland Table in East Nashville last night. I highly recommend that you Nashvillians check it out. Have a seat at the chef's bar. Order the sweet potato gnocchi. Let KK pick out delicious wine. You won't be disappointed.


*The National's Tiny Desk Concert on NPR. The perfect chill afternoon soundtrack. Matt Beringer's baritone voice is the best.

This appearance is from June, but since we missed the summer it's still new to me!



*These bee studs from Anthropologie.


Bees are supposed to be good luck. Let's hope wearing them for tomorrow's Ole Miss vs. Alabama game keeps their good luck charm status in tact.

*A cheese festival across the street from our place in Germantown? Be still my heart.


Cheers to a happy weekend!

(images via the senses five, sweet betweens, anthro and the southern artisan cheese fest)

No comments:

Post a Comment