Monday, July 25, 2011

knife pleat skirt

While hanging out with my ever trendy sis-in-law in Nashville last weekend, she mentioned wanting a knife pleat skirt.

What a gorgeous idea! Don't they look light, breezy and kind in soaring temps?

Out of context, this skirt fact could seem a tad random. But this information came to light while we were standing in the middle of Billy Reid drooling over the skirt below. Notice the subtle purple pinstripe?

Pricey? You betcha, but here's the kicker. It was on sale! Half off to be exact.

No pressure, E, but between us girls, I still think you should get it.

P.S. Did I mention my love for Billy Reid? S scored two perfectly tailored shirts while we sipped cucumber infused water out of mason jars.

(images courtesy the sartorialist, billy reid, get kempt, the wonderlust journals and elevated southern)

1 comment:

  1. I've STILL been thinking about that skirt -- I may have to go back and get it!

    ReplyDelete