Saturday, September 17, 2011

weekend project:eucalyptus wall

Since spotting this nifty decorating idea on Cupcakes and Cashmere, it's been on my mind.

What a simple yet striking way to add a little love to a big, blank wall! It would be perfect for one of those insanely long entrance hall that so many of our friends' NYC apartments have.

Since we rent our tiny nook, we've been careful about investing in any serious sort of decorating as we don't plan to stay in the same apartment for much longer. Having said that, the giant blank wall in our bedroom has been driving me nuts!

I decided to use a bit of my down time this week to tackle this project. I wonder what the hubs will think when he gets back in town?

Surprise!

(image courtesy cupcakes and cashmere)

No comments:

Post a Comment