Saturday, January 28, 2012

messy up do

There's a girl in my workout classes who always manages to pull off the most awesome looking casual do. You guys know the type. She doesn't need bobby pins or even a mirror to look completely effortless and cool. I am not one of these people!

I've stood for longer than I care to admit in front of a mirror attempting to pull off a lighthearted hairstyle like the one seen above. The result? A boring low bun and a boiling temper.

Perhaps it's the optimist in me, or perhaps it's that I'm always trolling for cute up dos to save overdrying the mane my hair this time of year. Regardless, I'm feeling good about my chances with the above look.

Click here for the directions.

Isn't it pretty? What's your "go to" look for second day hair?

(images courtesy style caster)

No comments:

Post a Comment