Monday, November 22, 2010

fancy (sweat)pants

Have you guys spotted the fancy sweatpants trend? Yes, it sounds like an oxymoron, but they do exist. See the evidence below.


(images courtesy stylelist and refinery 29)

My friend L and I always joke about our latest qualification for any new clothing purchases-they should be soft and comfortable. Surely, these pants meet such requirements?

(images courtesy j. crew)

While visiting my parents, I took advantage of the chance to hit up Target and scored...you guessed it...fancy sweatpants!

While I love the hip cut, I'm pretty sure these cuddly trousers will be reserved for lounging about our apartment and watching movies. Still, I'm really happy about this find! Who says your lounge attire can't be fashion forward?


(image courtesy cheap chicas)

No comments:

Post a Comment