Sunday, December 11, 2011

egg nog pancakes

S and I are heading to my parents' house for Christmas this year. We can't wait to visit with my sweet Mom and Dad. We also can't wait to pig out! Each time we venture South for the holidays, S begins to dramatically quote the movie 300. As in: "Tonight we feast like kings!"

One thing we can count on each and every time we are home is waking up to smell of pancakes. My Dad has an obsession with making them. Seriously. He could care less if anyone eats them. He just takes great joy in creating his perfect petite pancake stacks.

Well, this year, Poppy Seed is in luck. I plan to present to him this recipe for egg nog pancakes! He will be such a happy boy!

P.S. Something tells me that Cousin Eddie would be a huge fan.


(images courtesy glamour and x entertainment)

No comments:

Post a Comment