Tuesday, December 13, 2011

holiday hullabaloo

Anyone else feeling a little overwhelmed by all the holiday hullabalo?

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but the hectic few weeks that precede it can be a lot to take. For this reason, I'm loving the silly card above.

Not to sound like a Scrooge, but it's hard not to share the brawny boxer's sentiment when popping out to get lunch (I work in Rock Center....right beside THE giant tree) can feel like a fight for your life.

Fanny pack wearing Granny with camera, 1, KAB 0.

P.S. Even though the card above rules, S and I actually sent out much more cheerful holiday cards and post cards from Rifle Paper Co. Ana Bonds's sweet painted style is a fave.




(images courtesy that kind of woman and rifle paper co.)

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! Of course the Scrooge in me loves the first one too.

    ReplyDelete