Friday, November 9, 2012

warby parker at imogene + willie


I've had mad love for Warby Parker since they came on the scene a few years. I originally posted on my love for their Miles frames back in 2010. Well, fast forward to 2012 and while I still love my ol' Miles, I'm currently on the lookout for a fresh set of specs.

Warby's new offering the Benson (in Olivewood, please) appears to be the winner.



We popped by imogene + willie last night to celebrate the launch of Warby Parker's new showroom at their 12 South shop. We visited with some pals, tried on frames, drank a serious Old Fashioned or two (made with Belle Meade Bourbon) and helped our dear pal E pick out a pair of "hipster" jeans before he heads back to London today.

Fun times! Here are a few pics of the event.



 P.S. I love the Sideshow Signs "WP" above the display case. Check out more of their work here.

(images via warby parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment