Tuesday, May 28, 2013

crossfire hurricane


Even the mildest of music fans at least "enjoys" The Rolling Stones. We were even fortunate enough to catch them in concert (with my parents, no doubt) a few years ago.

Debatably the best rock band ever, I'm embarrassed to say that I never really got that into them. Sure, I love "Ruby Tuesday" as much as the next person, but that's where my fascination ended.

All of that changed when S and I caught  the new documentary Crossfire Hurricane this weekend.



Instead of the version of the band from my own youth (Voodoo Lounge, arena tours, wrinkly Mick, radioactive Keith), the doc focused on the earlier years of the band and suddenly we found ourselves hooked.

In short? Young Mick Jagger is the jam. Trailer below!



(images via indiewire and things to make and do)

No comments:

Post a Comment