Thursday, May 16, 2013

etsy finds: ArcOfaDiver


Digging ArcOfaDiver's interesting bag collection after coming across their Etsy shop.

I've got my eye set on the Tico striped school satchel (bottom right above) from their Coastal Collection. This looks like an ideal option for a new work bag. I just got a brand new company MacBook that I'm terrified of accidentally destroying.

I also wouldn't turn the cross body Seafarer Bag (in solid or stripe)....


or these gold accented Wallet/Clutch designs.



For the colder months of the year, you might be reminded that ArcOfaDiver's bags are "made by hand in the woodsy Pacific Northwest" with these leather and Pendleton wool combo clutches.





 (all images via ArcOfaDiver's Etsy shop)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! You are so sweet! and your blog is lovely.

    Take care,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Your bags are beautiful. So glad you found the post. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete