Monday, September 6, 2010

"Every second matters..."

I love the commercial below. It's all about how one seemingly insignificant moment in your day can shape the rest of your life. Cheesy? Maybe...but I like it, and that says a lot since the commercial advertises AT&T (my nemesis). No, seriously. How can they drop your call in the center of Manhattan 4 times in 15 minutes?! Blurg.



The ballet dancer in this commercial is also super pretty and her autumn style is great. As we say goodbye to summer (where did it go?!), at least it's time to think about crisp fall mornings,

(image via The Lil Bee)

sophisticated blazers,

(image courtesy Bloomingdale's)

and pretty, cozy scarves.

(image courtesy what anna loves)

2 comments:

  1. I love that gray dress almost as much as the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scarf is sooo very gorgeous! I heart your blog and just became an official follower : )

    ReplyDelete