Monday, July 12, 2010

Gorgeous Gwyneth




Isn't Gwyneth adorable in the August issue of Vogue? I know her newsletter Goop can be a dash heavy handed from time to time, but the truth is, I've been rocking a pretty hard girl crush on her since around the 7th grade. Her style is absolutely flawless and I think most of us girls would kill for those stems!


The article focuses on her love of cooking and how her culinary interests stemmed directly from her close relationship with her father. Her cookbook, My Father's Daughter, is coming out in Spring 2011 and shares some her father's favorite recipes the two once prepared together. I have no doubt it will be added to my already monstrous cookbook collection.


Check out more from Gwyneth's Vogue interview (titled "Beauty and the Feast") here.


(All images courtesy Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment