Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh, weekend...


(Image courtesy of Russell Davies)

I thought you would never get here!

Are you guys as excited about a few days off as I am? S and I are finally staying at home after a few weekends away. We are so ready to catch up with NYC and enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation.

We're starting the weekend off right with a happy Friday cocktail hour and a tasty pizza dinner (hello diet cheat day!). I'm also really excited for S to try his first. lobster. roll. ever.

(Image courtesy of Luke's Lobster)

We're taking a trip down to Upper Rust in the East Village to look for fun apartment stuff and


(Image courtesy of NY Portraits)

whipping up this mezmorizing summer risotto recipe that's been on my mind all week.

(Image courtesy Cupcakes and Cashmere)


Happy weekend, everyone!

***By the by, we saw Inception Saturday afternoon. Go see it. Now.***

No comments:

Post a Comment