Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jerry's glasses

(Image courtesy of iPower)

I know we've all seen every episode of Seinfeld thousands of times, but does this show ever get old? One of my top five episodes has to be "The Gum."

Hardcore Jerry fans, may recall this episode where Kramer takes over an old movie theater and Jerry is forced to pretend he always wears this serious pair of glasses (naturally done in an attempt fool recently released mental patient Lloyd Braun).

(Image via Seinfeld Tumblr)

I challenge anyone to look at this picture without laughing. Seriously.

(Image courtesy Patrick Cooper)

2 comments:

  1. I tried so hard not to laugh at the pic you posted bc I'm on the baby monitor right now... But I love that episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mebula! Are you saying you failed the challenge? ;) It really gets me every time. Love to you and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete