Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy weekend!



(Images courtesy of Flickr)

Happy weekend...at last! It's gorgeous outside here in NYC and I can't wait for a few days off.

I don't know if it's the realization that tomorrow is August or if it was watching last night's Jersey Shore premiere in Miami (S hearts Snookie. No, seriously...), but I woke up this morning wanting to savor the last few weeks of summer before the leaves begin to turn.

The seasonal farmers market in Rock Center opened this week and I can't wait to spend the ol' lunch hour browsing. I'm in the mood for some fresh berries.

Also, the countdown to a very necessary beach vacation officially begins today. In celebration, I purchased this "lagoon blue" bikini from J. Crew.

(Image courtesy J. Crew)

I can't wait to wear it listening to the sounds of waves with the feel of sand between my toes. Our trip can't get here fast enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment