Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pretty frocks

Tibi's beautiful dresses always draw me in...and then immediately send me running when I peek at the price tag. Still, their modern, feminine pieces in bright, cheerful patterns never fail to take my breath away.


I've been fighting the one shoulder trend pretty hard this time around, but this dress's detail is so special that I've been thinking of every possible occasion that might warrant such fancy duds. Check it out in white...




(Image courtesy Revolve Clothing)

or in navy...

with really groovy sequin detailing. Très chic!


(Images courtesy Shop Bop)

How about this breezy Calla Lily V dress? It's perfect for a summer wedding or a romantic beach getaway.


I love how the pattern on the back of this dress is so unexpected.


(Images courtesy of Revolve Clothing)

This short sleeve more tailored use of their Calla Lily pattern is super sleek...


and backless. How pretty!

(Image courtesy Comme Je Suis)

Tibi's tie shoes are also pretty wonderful. These Juniper Suede sandals (shown above in nude)


(Image courtesy The Mina Scope)

as well as this flat version (conveniently on sale!) are both really lovely.


(Image courtesy Shop Bop)


No comments:

Post a Comment