Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cool cars

Living in Manhattan, I never drive. I drive so rarely in fact that I sometimes wonder if I can pick up where I left off. The idea of merging onto a busy interstate? Fugetaboutit. I'm more than happy to let someone else steer.


All of this changed when a few days ago I passed a sleek, shiny Austin Healey.





(Image courtesy of Model Marquee)

(Image courtesy Auto Net Car Books)


(Image courtesy of Squidoo)


(Image courtesy Classic and Performance Cars)

These adorable British cars might be most recognizable as George Banks's spiffy ride in Father of the Bride.





(Image courtesy of imcd)


Ever since I spotted this car, I can't stop daydreaming about speeding along a tree lined country road with the top down...in heels, of course.





(Image courtesy Reinfried Marass Photography)

While I'm at it, a shout out to this BMW mini cooper who makes quite a nice "runner-up" in the category of dream cars.

(Image courtesy Snuffle Doodle)

Hooray for tiny cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment