Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Striking stripes

From boatneck tees, totes, dresses and more, sweet stripes seem to be everywhere these days. I'm digging this somewhat classic trend and am super sorry to have missed out on this happening dress from Kate Spade. It's completely sold out...and rightly so. The adorable shape, the playful tie at the neck along with its flirty length make this cute look easy to covet. Aren't these red lips divine?

(Image courtesy Preppy Lawyer and the City)

As stripes continue their domination in the world of apparel, I love the idea of taking this trend inside. S and I've been rocking these apple green sheets as of late and I love how they bring a bright, bold touch to our all white bedding.





(Image courtesy ecrater)


These striped chairs seem like a nice place to take a load off.





(Image courtesy of The Green Door)




(Image courtesy of Fric and Frac)




This cheeky pillow ties its stripes up nicely in a bow.





(Image courtesy Etsy)


Ana's candles are always a fav. Not only do they come in a ton of neat color combinations, but they make great gifts.






(Images courtesy Ana's)

If you are looking to make a really bold statement, there's always the option of painting clean, focused lines on the walls of a tiny bathroom. I heart the contrast of this feminine, scalloped mirror against the strong black and white wall.



(Image courtesy of A Cup of Jo)

Horizontal painted stripes could really shake up a single wall or a foyer.

(Image courtesy La Dolce Vita)

Also, I want this kitchen... and its white and wood striped floor.

(Image courtesy Making It Lovely)

I think I've made my point. Stripes rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment