Monday, June 28, 2010

Kate and Cary


(Image courtesy My Cotton Candy World)

"It's a rather rude gesture, but at least it's clear what you mean."-Katharine Hepburn

I adore the saucy and sophisticated Katharine Hepburn. S and I sat down for a whole two hours this weekend to enjoy the 1938 gem Holiday starring fabulous Kate as well as the always dashing Cary Grant. I'm loving his glasses below. What a dish!

(Image courtesy Movie Mail)

Grant and Hepburn are always a perfect comedic match but Holiday didn't come close to replacing my absolute favorite from this pair, Bringing Up Baby.

(Image courtesy ISA)


(Image courtesy of Scene Stealers)

Speaking of this classic flick, how cool is this French poster for the film?

(Image courtesy of Movie Goods)

I think a framed version would be a perfect addition to the blank wall that has been plaguing me in our all white bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment