Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Draper-licious!

(Image courtesy Isn't That Emusing)

Oh, happy day! It looks like Mad Men Season 4 is set to debut on AMC July 25. I don't know about you guys, but I've certainly missed the dudes (formerly of Sterling Cooper), the dames and all of their stylish duds.

(Image courtesy of AMC)

My obsession with this show can been documented by last year's Halloween costume. S and I stepped out as Joan Holloway and Roger Sterling. Saucy! Are you a Betty, Joan or Peggy?

(Image courtesy Vintage 13)

Also, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've even sort of missed that sleezy Pete Campbell (played perfectly by Vincent Kartheiser). Don't you kind of want to punch him?

(Photo courtesy Mad Men Shrugged)

One thing I'm not looking forward to this season is Peggy's scary new hair style. What's up with this? To quote Kevin McCallister in reference to Buzz's girlfriend in Home Alone: "WOOF."

(Image courtesy The Frisky)

So, make a strong cocktail

(Image courtesy of Whiskey Grotto)

and enjoy19 packs of cigarettes (kidding!)

(Image courtesy of MK Studio)

because the Don Draper countdown has officially begun...

(Photo courtesy of AMC)

No comments:

Post a Comment